Wednesday, July 27, 2016

First GAFE

I just completed my first Google Apps for Education Summit this week and as with many of these events I leave with lots of items rolling around in my head...

First idea, the power of voice, choice and telling our stories. I have spent the last year working on telling my story and telling the story of the school that I have the honor of leading and I am more energize in helping students and teachers voice their stories.

Celebrating the great things at school!


Who is telling your school's story?

Who is telling your story?






Second item was continued focus on being a supporter of learner driven learning environment. This will require reflection on our school spaces. We are looking at our hallways, common areas, classrooms for seating, collaborative areas, independent learning, etc.

For all of this reflections and learning opportunities there needs to be a balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment